We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Laura Raynes Walker, EA
Laura has spent the last 7 years helping businesses, their owners, and individuals with business planning, tax compliance, accounting and organizational needs. She prides herself on taking the time to understand the unique situation of each client and developing the relationship as a trusted advisor.
- Seattle University, MBA Studies
- Central Washington University, BA in Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- University of Washington, Business Administration Studies
- Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent: EA00113302
- NAEA – National Association of Enrolled Agents Member
- WSSEA – Washington State Society of Enrolled Agents Member
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an individual who has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation where they advise, represent and prepare tax returns for any entity with tax-reporting requirements. EA’s are licensed by the federal government and are authorized to appear in place of the Taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service.